History Awareness Set B
Go through all the important one-liner of Indian History. These are the most important Indian History awareness 2019 which can be useful in Banking, SSC, Railways and many more competitive exams.
You can download the Pdf file here – Download here
- The Gupta Dynasty was Destroyed by – Huns dynasty
- The foreigner to come to India in the reign of
chandraguptaII – Fahien
- The founder of Vardhana dynasty of Thaneshwar – Prabhakar Vardhan
- The Traveller, who visited during the period of Harshavardhana was – Hieun Tsang
- harsha Followed – Buddhism
- The well-known king of Tughlaq dynasty was – Mohamad-Bin-Tughlaq
- The well-known king of Slave dynasty was- Balban
- The famous king of Chalukya dynasty was – Pulakesin II
- Vardhana Dynasty was Flourished in – 7th Century A. D.
- Taj Mahal is on the Banks of – Yamuna
- The well-known personality of Marathas was –
- The most described riven in Rigveda – Saraswati
- Saka Samvat begin in – 78 A. D.
- Buddha Attain Maha-Parinirvan at –
- Sher- Shah Belonged to – Suri Dynasty
Download the full Pdf file here – Download here
Good Luck from TestGuru!