History Awareness Set A
Learn all the important one-liner of Indian History. These are the most Important History awareness 2019 which can be useful in Banking, SSC, Railways and many more competitive exams. There are 4-5 Questions which must be prepared for any upcoming exams. Take a look at the following study material.
As the Indian history is divided into Ancient History (3600 B.C.-500 A.D.), the Middle Ages (500-1500 A.D.), and the Modern Age (1500-present). And the modern period was associated with the growth of science, reason, democracy, and equality.
You can download the Pdf file here – Download here
- Indus Valley Civilization was Flourished Between – 3250 B.C – 2750 B.C
daroand Harappa are in – Pakistan
- The Excavations in Mohenjo-
darowere made in – 1922
- The Oldest Veda is – Rig Veda
- Aryans lived in – Gangetic Valley
- Mahavir is called Jiner – For attaining complete Knowledge
- Who said that there was no Slavery in India – Megasthenese
- Which principle was added by Mahavir in tenets of Jainism – Brahmacharya
- The Old name of Delhi was – Indraprastha
Capitalof MauryanDynasty was – Patna
- The Brain trust of Chandra Gupta Maurya was – Kautilya
- Alexander invaded India in the Year – 326 B.C
- Ashoka conquered Kalinga in the year – 261 B.C
- The Gupta dynasty flourished in – 3rd Century A.D
- Who was the Indian Napoleon – Samudra Gupta
Learn more about important history awareness in 2019. As the Indian history and culture are dynamic. There are many historic events which you might know and explore more for a good memory.
Download the full Pdf file here – Download here
Good Luck from TestGuru!